The first Northeast Farmers’ Market of 2016 will be happening this Thursday, May 19th! Please join us at our usual location, 3001 Independence Ave, KCMO 64124, from 4:00pm to 7:00pm. We will have vendors selling a variety food and many community organizations at the market.
As always, we Double customers EBT/SNAP benefits up to $25 each week. That means $25 EBT = $50 Food!
- Any customer who shows their 2016 Kansas City Community Gardens membership card will get $5 free market tokens.
- Any customer that rides their bike to the farmers’ market will get $5 free market tokens.
- Adams Osage Ridge Aronia Community Farm (herbs, veggies, transplants, eggs)
- Bee Haven Farms (honey, bee’s wax products)
- Bryan Stalder (Northeast-related t-shirts)
- Eleos Coffee (iced coffee and whole-bean coffee)
- El Paso del Norte (baked breads and sweets)
- Fresh from the Fields Farm (herbs, veggies, eggs, fruit)
- M&M Gardens (veggies, fruit, transplants)
- Pink Pony Farms (veggies, fruit, herbs)
- The Tamale Kitchen (tamales)
- The Urban Farming Guys (veggies, fruit, eggs)
- Girl Scouts
- Kansas City Community Gardens (will be selling seeds, transplants, and signing people up for memberships)
- Lincoln University Cooperative Extension
- Mattie Rhodes Center
- Score 1 for Health
- Music by Rex Hobart
- Juggling performance by Michael Morales
- Kid’s Tent with activities hosted by Northeastminster Presbyterian Church